Advertiser 2
Post By: Neoslinger

Upcoming Mayweather vs Mosley Fight

This is the the lastest news from the boxing news directory. After the great success of our Filipino Champion, Manny "Pacman" Pacquaio againts his opponent Joshua Clottey, this will surely one of the people waiting to capture the punches of the two boxers, the Fight between Floyd Mayweather vs Shane Mosley. Some of the people who have witness the fight between Pacquiao and Clottey are not satisfied. I do hope that the upcoming fight of "Money" and "Sugar" will be enteresting and unforgettable.

Here is the short videoclip of Pacquiao vs Clottey Match



I am not used to watch some fights of the great boxer and I don't have any passion on watching boxing. But since I witnessed the great punch and speed of our very own Manny Pacquiao, I started to love boxing now. That's why I am blogging now about the latest event and news about boxing. Guys, just watch out here for more updates and latest news about the upcoming fight between Mayweather vs Mosley.

Related Posts with Thumbnails